Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
1/4 cup olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh chopped garlic
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon pepper
1 (2- to 3-pound) beef eye round roast
3 potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch chunks
1 onion, cut into 1-inch chunks
What To Do:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a small bowl, combine olive oil, garlic, paprika, salt, and pepper; mix well.
- Place beef in a roasting pan and rub with 2 tablespoons seasoning mixture.
- In a large bowl, combine potatoes, onions, and remaining seasoning mixture; toss to coat completely. Place vegetables around beef.
- Roast 1 to 1-1/2 hours for medium rare, or until desired doneness. Slice roast and serve with potatoes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Moms-Meat-and-Potatoes#qQbiFqp8gWJWdYzI.99