Kranich's Jewelers opened in 1903 as Kranich Brothers Jewelers in York, PA. New shops followed in Lancaster and Massachusetts. Then in 1923, Charles and Mildred Kranich brought the bling to Altoona. Fast forward to 1976 when their son Michael joined the team and opened a State College location.
Less than two decades later, the fourth generation of Kranich's joined the ranks. The family continued to expand to Johnstown and a brand new location in State College.Kranich's Jewelers
specializes in fine diamond jewelry, along with Rolex watches.