Tiffany Cessna's recipe won over the hearts of the judges in the Big Game Recipe Contest, making her a finalist.
But don't take the judges' word for it. Try it out for yourself. The recipe is below!
1 bag mix chocolate chip cookie dough
1 package Double Stuffed Oreos
1 Family Size (913) Brownie mix
Additional ingredients such as eggs, oil, water are listed on back of packages
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix cookie dough pouch according to directions on package. Spread the cookie dough in the bottom of a 913 baking dish that has been sprayed with cooking spray. Top with a layer of Oreos.
- Mix together brownie mix, adding an optional 1/4 cup of hot fudge topping to the mix. Pour the brownie batter over the cookie dough and Oreos.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking for an additional 15-25 minutes.
- Let cool completely before cutting -- brownies may still be gooey in the middle when still warm, but will set up perfectly once cooled. Enjoy!!
Tune in to Central PA Live on Friday, February 1st to see the grand prize winner of the Big Game Recipe Contest prepare their winning dish.