Empty squeeze bottle
Marker (to label the bottle)
Drop clothes or old newspaper
Any empty (clean and dry) squeeze bottle can be used to store left over paint for touch ups.
- Set up a drop cloth or use a few layers of old newspaper under your bottle.
- Place a funnel in the opening of the bottle.
- CAREFULLY pour the paint into the funnel.
- Place the cap and label the bottle with the room(s), furniture... that the paint was used on, brand of paint plus the date of use.
- Store the paint in a cool dry area, heat and cold can shorten the lift of the paint.
- Keep out of the reach of children