Cooking Time: 1 min 15 sec
* 2 eggs
* 2 tablespoons chopped pepperoni, vegetables, or your favorite pizza toppings
* 2 tablespoons milk
* 1/8 teaspoon salt
* 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
* 2 tablespoons shredded mozzarella or Cheddar cheese
1. Coat a microwave-safe cereal bowl with cooking spray. Add eggs, pepperoni, milk, salt, and pepper; beat until blended.
2. Microwave 45 seconds at high power; stir. Top with cheese and microwave 30 to 45 seconds more, or until eggs are set.
3. Serve immediately.
Note: Since microwave ovens vary, you may need to adjust the cooking time.
Did You Know...
* In a recent study, eggs are now 14 percent lower in cholesterol (185 mg, down from 215 mg). Now that's good news for all of us! For more information, click here.
* This goes great with a breakfast bread, like a nice warm buttery biscuit that bakes up quickly.
Related Recipes: Waffle Quiche, Morning Pizza, Breakfast Pizza