Cooking Time:10 min
What You'll Need:
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen Brussels sprouts (see Note)
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1 (7/8-ounce) package bearnaise sauce mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
What To Do:
- Cook the Brussels sprouts according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Add barnaise sauce mix; mix well. Add milk and mustard, and bring to a boil. Cook 1 minute, or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- Add Brussels sprouts and stir until well coated and heated through. Serve immediately.