Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 5 min
* 3 (4-serving size) packages cranberry-flavored gelatin
* 2 cups boiling water
* 1 (14-ounce) can whole-berry cranberry sauce
* 1 cup chopped pecans
* 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained
1. Place gelatin in a medium bowl and add boiling water; stir to dissolve gelatin. Add cranberry sauce, pecans, and oranges; mix well.
2. Pour into an 8-inch square baking dish; cover and chill for at least 4 hours, or until set. Cut into 16 squares.
Notes: These can be made several days in advance. Simply keep coverd in the refrigerator until ready to serve. If you can't find cranberry-flavored gelatin, strawberry or cherry gelatin will work just fine.
Related Recipes: Corn Relish, Cranberry Pecan Relish, Amish Chow Chow Relish, Baked Cranberry Sauce, Cranberry Orange Stuffing, Cranberry Holiday Mold