Cooking Time: 50 min
* 1/3 cup olive oil
* 1 (3- to 3-1/2-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* 1 cup white wine
* 1 small onion, peeled and chopped
* 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1 tablespoon chopped fresh garlic
* 1 bay leaf
* 1 teaspoon salt
* 1 teaspoon black pepper
* 1/4 teaspoon paprika
1. In a soup pot, heat oil in over medium-high heat. Add chicken and saut about 15 minutes, or until golden on all sides, turning occasionally.
2. Add remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low and simmer 30 to 35 minutes, or until chicken is tender and no pink remains. Remove bay leaf, and serve.
Serve with hot cooked rice.