Cooking Time: 15 min
* 1 pound store-bought pizza dough, kept at room temperature for 1 hour
* 1/4 pound sliced deli salami, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 1/4 pound sliced deli ham, cut into 1-inch pieces
* 2 to 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
* 1/4 cup Italian dressing
* 6 slices provolone cheese
* 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
1. Preheat oven to 450F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Using a rolling pin, roll out dough to cover bottom of pan. Push dough up to edge of pan, forming a rim. With a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times.
3. In a medium bowl, combine salami, ham, tomatoes, and dressing; mix well. Spoon mixture evenly over prepared crust and top with cheese. Sprinkle with Italian seasoning.
4. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve.
Makes 6 slices