Cooking Time: 15 min
* 1/4 cup Dijon-style mustard
* 1/4 cup mayonnaise
* 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
* 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
* 1 tablespoon light brown sugar
* 2-1/2 to 3 pounds country-style pork ribs
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients, except ribs, to make a glaze.
3. Grill ribs 15 to 20 minutes, basting occasionally with glaze during the first 10 minutes of cooking, and turning ribs over occasionally.
I bet your family will just love a batch of Apple Cider Slaw or Captain's Coleslaw and some crusty bread with these.