* 1 cup yellow mustard
* 1/2 cup maraschino cherries
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 1 tablespoon cherry juice
* 12 slices bacon, cut in half (24 pieces)
* 1 pound hot dogs cut into thirds (24 pieces)
1. Preheat oven to 400F. In a blender or food processor, combine mustard, cherries, honey, and cherry juice; process until smooth.
2. Meanwhile, wrap bacon around hot dog pieces and place on baking sheet.
3. Bake 8 minutes, turn hot dogs over, then cook 5 to 6 more minutes, or until bacon is crisp. Serve with cherry mustard dipping sauce.