When you're trying to select the perfect preschool for your child, the whole process can be overwhelming.
Lucky for you, Melissa MacNeely and Nicki Rusca are here to help you navigate the process, by sharing five key questions you should ask any preschool before signing your children up there.
1. What is a typical day like at their preschool?
2. What are my enrollment options?
3. What sets their teachers apart from faculty at other preschools?
4. How is discipline handled in the classroom?
5. I've narrowed down my choices. What should I look for when I go to visit an individual preschool?
If you'd like to put these questions to good use, you can do so on January 5, 2013 from 10:00 a.m. to noon at the Preschool Fair being put on by Mothers & More. The fair will be held at the Young Scholars of Central PA Charter School on Westerly Parkway in State College.