Watch the video to hear TGFD Program Director, Jill Dibuona, explain the program. Jill also shares risk factors and how TGFD can help.
- Favorable attitudes toward drug use
- Low perception of harm
- Friends who engage in problem behaviors
- Intentions to use drugs
Too Good for Drugs enhances protective factors by:
- Providing opportunities for pro-social involvement
- Establishing no-use norms
- Promoting bonding to pro-social peers
- Increasing personal and interpersonal skills
- Strengthening perceptions of the harmful effects of drugs, alcohol and tobacco
Lisa Stofko from the Learning Lamp recently wrote an article for Macaroni Kid Johnstown about the "Too Good for Drugs" prevention program. You can read the article here: Too Good for Drugs
For additional information call The Learning Lamp at 814-262-0732 or visit The Learning Lamp.