Chilling Time: 8 hr
2 (4-serving-size) packages orange gelatin
1 cup boiling water
2 (15-ounce) cans peaches in juice, drained and 1/2 cup liquid reserved
3 cups sour cream
- In a large bowl, combine gelatin and boiling water; stir until gelatin is dissolved. Stir in reserved peach liquid; set aside.
- In a blender, combine peaches and sour cream; blend until smooth. Add to gelatin mixture; mix well.
- Pour mixture into a 2-quart mold or large serving bowl and cover.
- Refrigerate 8 hours or until firm.
- When ready to serve, immerse bottom of mold in warm water for a few seconds, then invert onto a flat serving plate and release mold. Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.
To make this extra party special, garnish with fresh raspberries or orange slices.