Cooking Time: 30 min
* 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream
* 3 eggs
* 2 (10-ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
* 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
* 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
* 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
* 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a medium bowl, beat heavy cream and eggs 2 to 3 minutes, or until foamy. Add remaining ingredients; mix well and pour into baking dish.
3. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cut into squares and serve.
Related Recipes: Cheesy Spinach Bites, Baked Spinach and Artichoke Dip, Autumn Creamed Spinach