Preparation Time: 15 min
Cooking Time: 8 min
* 1 (18.25-ounce) package red velvet cake mix
* 2 eggs
* 1/2 cup vegetable oil
* 2 tablespoons water
* 1 cup white chocolate chips
* 1 (16-ounce) container cream cheese frosting
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat baking sheets with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cake mix, eggs, oil, and water; mix well. Stir in white chocolate chips and drop by teaspoonfuls onto prepared baking sheets.
3. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly browned around edges. Cool slightly and remove to wire racks.
4. When cookies are cooled completely, pipe cream cheese frosting in center of each cookie, forming a peak, by using a plastic storage bag with an end snipped off. Serve immediately or place in airtight containers.
We thought you'd enjoy one of our other holiday treats! Our chewy, crunchy Cashew Turtles!
Notes: Sprinkle with decorating sugar for that extra special glistening snowcap.
Related Recipes: Pineapple Crusted Ham, Saucy Squash Bake, Hot Molasses Cider