Cooking Time: 1 hr 10 min
* 2/3 cup lemon juice (juice of 4 to 5 lemons)
* 1/3 cup dry white wine
* 3 tablespoons olive oil
* 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
* 1 garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and chopped
* 1 (3-to 3-pound) chicken, cut into 8 pieces
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine the lemon juice, wine, oil, parsley, and garlic.
3. Sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared baking dish.
4. Pour lemon mixture over the chicken, cover, and marinate 20 to 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
5. Bake, uncovered, 60 to 70 minutes, or until no pink remains and the juices run clear.
For a great side dish, try our Cheesy Easy Risotto.
Notes: If you love lemon, why not complete this meal with a luscious batch of Sunny Lemon Squares for dessert?
Related Recipes: Prize Winning Lemon Chicken, Baked Rosemary Chicken, Tri Colored Chicken Kebabs