* 1 tablespoon olive oil
* 1 pound ground chicken
* 1 large carrot, peeled and diced
* 1 celery stalk, diced
* 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
* 2 garlic cloves, minced
* 1/2 teaspoon salt
* 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
* 1 (28-ounce) can crushed tomatoes
* 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
* 2 teaspoons dried basil
* 1 teaspoon dried oregano
* 1 pound (16 ounces) bow tie pasta
1. In a large pot, heat oil over medium-high heat; brown chicken for 5 to 6 minutes. Add carrot, celery, onion, garlic, salt, and pepper; cook for 4 to 5 minutes, or until onion is tender, stirring occasionally.
2. Add remaining ingredients except pasta; cover and reduce heat to low. Simmer 20 to 25 minutes, stirring occasionally.
3. Meanwhile, cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Serve sauce over bow ties.