Makes 4 Servings
2 teaspoons chili powder
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 pound lean, boneless sirloin steak, trimmed
1 (14-ounce) package prebaked Italian pizza crust
1/2 cup chunky salsa
1 small green bell pepper, cut into strips
1/2 medium-sized red onion, thinly sliced and separated into rings
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine chili powder and garlic powder; sprinkle over both sides of steak. Add steak to skillet; cook 5 minutes per side.
3. Remove steak from skillet; let stand 6 to 8 minutes then slice diagonally across the grain into 1/4-inch slices.
4. Place pizza crust on a pizza pan and spoon salsa over it. Arrange pepper strips, onion rings, and steak slices over the salsa and sprinkle with cheese.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese is melted.