Crews were called to the Carbose Chemical Plant around ten Wednesday morning. By the time crews arrived heavy smoke was pouring from the building.
Firefighters ripped the duct work out because that's where the fire was spreading.
The company grinds up a products used in diapers and laundry detergent which is highly flammable.
"We had a quick knock down the company should be back up and running by Thursday," said Gary Thomas, Somerset Fire Department. "This product is extremely flammable."
No injuries were reported, several area fire departments were called in to assist.