Cooking Time: 4 min
* 6 eggs
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli turkey
* 1/2 pound thinly sliced deli ham
* 8 (1-ounce) slices Swiss cheese
* 16 slices egg bread (challah)
* 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick) butter
1. In a medium bowl, whisk eggs and milk until well combined.
2. Equally divide the turkey, ham and Swiss cheese on 8 slices of bread. Top with the remaining 8 slices of bread.
3. In a large skillet, melt 1 tablespoon butter over medium heat. Dip two sandwiches, one at a time, in the egg mixture, coating completely. Place in skillet and cook 2 to 3 minutes on each side, or until egg is golden and cheese is melted.
4. Repeat with remaining sandwiches, adding more butter as needed. Serve sandwiches immediately.
We suggest slicing these on the diagonal and topping with whole-berry cranberry sauce or serving it on the side for dipping.