ROSSITER, INDIANA COUNTY - A family of three lost everything on Wednesday morning in a fire.
The fire started at about 6:00 a.m. in the home on Lower Clinton St. in Rossiter.
William Travis Jr., his girlfriend and their 18 month-old baby were sleeping in the house when the fire started.
Travis said he woke up to the smell of burning plastic. He said he saw smoke coming from the bathroom. Some curtains and clothes had started on fire. Travis woke up his girlfriend and their baby; the three of them made it out safely.
The home was destroyed in the fire.
The family didn't have renter's insurance, and the landlord didn't have homeowner's insurance.
The family is currently staying with some relatives.
The Red Cross and the Salvation Army are helping these victims.
You can also help the family.
A fund has been setup in their name at the following place:
In care of William Travis:
Community 1st Bank
102 Indiana St.
Punxsutawney, PA 15767