SANDY TOWNSHIP, CLEARFIELD COUNTY - A garage fire on Monday night that destroyed several vehicles has been ruled accidental.
The fire started in a freestanding garage at 6:15 p.m. at the home on Lundgren Rd.
The Sandy Township Fire Chief, Bob Wilson, said the fire started in a pickup truck inside the garage and was an accident.
Firefighters were able to keep the fire from spreading to the house, nearby.
A homeowner was treated for smoke inhalation.
The garage was severely damaged. A pickup truck, Harley-Davidson Motorcycle, Yamaha four-wheeler, tools and accessories were all destroyed.
View Larger Map