3 sweet potatoes
1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
2 TBSP sour cream
1 TSP cinnamon
1 TSP nutmeg
1 TSP ground ginger
1 cup chopped walnuts
2 TBSP packed brown sugar
2 TBSP melted butter
1. Preheat oven to 400 F. Wash and pierce the sweet potatoes with a fork. Place on baking sheet and bake for one hour or until tender. Let cool slightly.
2. Slice each potato in half lengthwise and scoop pulp into a mixing bowl- leaving a 1/4 inch rim around the shell. In a separate bowl, combine the three spices.
3. Add cream cheese, sour cream, and half of the spice mixture; mix well and fill the skins.
4. In another small bowl, combine the walnuts, brown sugar, melted butter, and remaining spices; sprinkle over top of potatoes.
5. Return potatoes to the oven and bake another 15-20 minutes or until heated through.