1 egg white
2 teaspoons of water
5 cups of almonds, pecans, or walnuts (or a mixture!)
1 cup sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
1/4 teaspoon of allspice
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. In a large bowl, whip egg whites and water with a fork until it's a bit frothy.
3. Add nuts; toss to coat.
4. In a separate bowl, combine sugar, spices, and salt. Sprinkle over the nuts and mix well.
5. Spread nuts on a greased or parchment-lined 15x10x1 pan.
6. Bake exactly 20 minutes.
7. Let cool completely; break into pieces.
8. Store in an airtight container for up to three weeks.