Here are just a few of the medicinal properties of Roses.
- Anti Depressant: Rose Oil boosts self esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength and efficiently fights depression. This can be very helpful to drive away depression from those who are suffering from depression due to any reason. This also relieves anxiety.
- Anti Septic: Perhaps the most fragrant way to treat your wounds and protect them from being septic and catching infections.
- Anti Spasmodic: Rose Oil efficiently relieves spasm in respiratory system, intestines and muscular spasms in limbs.
- Astringent: The astringent property of Rose Oil has many benefits. It strengthens gums, hair roots, tones and lifts skin, contracts muscles, intestines and blood vessels, thereby giving protection from untimely fall of tooth and hair, wrinkles, loss of firmness of intestines and muscles of abdominal area and limbs associated with age, and helps stop flow of blood from wounds and cuts by contracting the blood vessels.
- Bactericidal: It is a good bactericide and can help reduce external infections on skin, ears, eyes and in wounds.
- Cicatrisant: This property of Rose Oil can be of great interest for those who care a lot about their looks. It helps reduce scarring on the skin to fade away. This includes fading of stretch marks and surgery marks, etc. associated with pregnancy and delivery.
- Other Benefits: Rose Oil helps regulate hormone production and helps balance them. It is one of the best oils which can give you a shining, fresh and youthful skin. Its aroma keeps you charged and feeling happy. It promotes circulation, promotes a healthy heart, reduces blood pressure and can help reduce headaches, asthma and dehydration.
Few Words of Caution: It can take away your headache if used in mild concentrations, but its strong aroma can just play the opposite if very high concentration is used. Being an Emenagogue, it should not be used during pregnancy.
STEP 1: CLEANSING I -- to remove makeup, eye makeup and most dust or pollution
Red Rose Petal Cleansing Milk
Apply a small amount of cleanser over entire face and neck area and massage in gently for 30-60 seconds moving your fingertips in circular motions. Scan the eye lashes with the cleansing milk and add another pump to remove long lasting mascara if necessary. Remove with damp face towel.
STEP 2: CLEANSING II -- to remove leftover dust or pollution and any residue of makeup and deep cleanse the skin
Nettle Exfoliating Wash Mix a small amount of cleansing concentrate with water in hands. Apply and massage into skin with fingertips for 1 to 3 minutes in a circular motion covering the entire face and neck and avoiding the eye area. Remove completely with damp face towel.
STEP 3: TONING -- to balance the pH level, even out pores and infuse vitamins and minerals
Red Rose Petal Toner
Spray toner on skin or wipe skin with a cotton pad moistened with toner, or apply toner directly to skin with your hands.
STEP 4: EXFOLIATION -- to remove dead skin cells from the skin's surface and refine the complexion
Apply it to the skin until it dries. Leave on for 10 minutes for optimal results. Gently scrub off with a damp face towel. The Rosehip Exfoliator can be used under steam (use steam with the Rolling only for non-sensitive skin).
STEP 5: MASSAGE
Saponaria and Linaria Massage Cream
This cream softens the skin and opens the pores for easier extractions, and may be used even on the most sensitive skin. Perform invigorating massage to loosen the pores (may be used with steam) then proceed with extractions as needed.
STEP 6: TREATMENT MASK
Red Rose Petal Gel Mask with 100% Cocoa
Mix 2 parts of Rose Petal Gel Mask with 1 part Cocoa powder and part water in bowl. Apply mask to face and dcollet area with brush then cover with a moistened precut facial gauze mask. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and remove with a damp 4x4 cotton pads.
You may cover the eyes with cotton pads moistened with Stonecrop Toner.
STEP 7: HYDRATION
Rosehip Serum with Red Rose Petal Whipped Moisturizer
Apply two pumps of serum first for the entire face, neck and dcollet and gently massage in with upward motions avoiding the eye area. Allow to quickly dry before applying the moisturizer. Perform lymphatic drainage massage with
STEP 8: EYE CARE
Apply a drop of Fenugreek Gel for Wrinkles and Age Defense Bioflavonoid Eye Cream around the eye area, gently tapping it in from the outside to the inside edge of the eyes.
STEP 9: LIP CARE
Apply a drop of Lip Balm from our selection. Choose the client's favorite flavor: Lemon Citrus, Cool Mint (pictured) or Spicy Cinnamon.